Why does the date change at noon in Tian Wang calendar watches?
The date changes at noon in Tian Wang calendars because our watches are set 12 hours behind Beijing time;
and the calendar changes the date at an interval of 24 hours.
You need to roll the hour hand forward to make a complete turn in the clockwise direction.
Where can I ask for advice and get my Tian Wang watch repaired?
If there is any fault in your watch, and you are not located within the service network
regions, we recommend you contact our headquarters for
processing product courier for repair service or for purchasing new accessories.
Please specify your contact information and recipient address,
and give a simple description of the problem to ensure we can promptly help you.
If there is no China Merchants Bank in your area, you can use corresponding services
at any outlet of the four major banks.
Bank Name: China Merchants Bank, Meilong Sub-branch
Account name: Tian Wang Electronics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Account No: 755915887310201
Affiliated Bank No: 308584001686
Address: 5F, Building 4, Jincheng Science & Technology Industrial Park,
Gongye East Road, Longhua Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen
Send to: Maintenance Headquarters Tian Wang Electronics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Postal code: 518109
Why do watches need regular maintenance?
Luxury timepieces need regular maintenance due their structure and design.
I. Watch Sealing: Most precious timepieces have water-resistant marks, such as 30M, 50M and 100M. Some may indicate that the watch is non-waterproof. Watches are designed to be either waterproof or non-waterproof, but this doesn’t mean that non-waterproof watches are not as good as waterproof watches.
In the market there are plastic watches that cost a few dozen RMB and are waterproof, but it doesn’t mean they are luxury timepieces. Watches with waterproof marks indicate how well a watch has been sealed against the ingress of water.
This does not, however mean that such watches are designed for repeated long-term use under water. For example, many customers who wear Piaget watches do not take watches off while bathing. They find that their watches are waterproof at first, but over time that changes and water starts seeping into the watch.
Proper corrective measures must be taken to prevent interior components from rusting, and if such care is not taken, it will result in customer complaints about the quality ofthe watch,along with a request for product exchanges.
To prevent such problems,we recommend that you do not wear watches in the sauna or shower, as it can lead to moisture or rust in the movement.
All watches should only be worn under normal conditions. Watches’ waterproof characteristics mainly depend on several tiny rubber rings, which are bound to age and lose their elasticity over time,causing air and water to enter into the watch.
Therefore, these watch seals should be periodically replaced to esnure waterproof level.
II. Mechanical Movement: Most high-end luxury watches are mechanical watches that use gears. Such watches are marked with the number of jewels they have. The number of jewels indicates the number of gear shafts with jewel bearings. As these jewels may wear away, the more jewel bearings there are on a watch, the longer is its service life. However, watch gears cannot be made of hard materials like diamonds, and only steel materials are used to make gear shafts, which will be tinier if the watch is smaller and thinner. Small amounts of oil in the bearings, makes watches resistant to abrasion. Once the oil dries out, it is hard for the gear shaft to turn, causing the watch to stop. Although luxury timepieces use special oil, it will also eventually dry up. Over time, several modifications and improvements in the structure and design of these watches have led to enhanced features, which explain the current prices. Earlier, design structures were not so complicated and gear shafts were not so slim.
III. Appearance Maintenance: Popular luxury watches usually use K gold, K platinum and luxury leather for their polished appearance. K gold may tarnish due to acidic elements in perspiration and air corrosion, so regular cleaning and polishing are necessary to maintain the watch. K Platinum comes with rhodium plating that wears off easily, leading to discoloration, which can be avoided with regular maintenance.
Leather straps become soiled with perspiration, causing premature hardening or tearing of the leather, reducing the strap’s life. Avoid wearing leather band watches while working out and during rain. Steel bands should be polished and renewed regularly, to maintain their value. Therefore, famous high-end luxury watches
How do you operate mechanical watches?
The crowns and case attachments of most of our mechanical watches have screw structures. If the crown cannot be pulled out with slight force, it is a screw-down crown, and adjustments should be made following instructions for screw-down crowns.
Position “M0”: Lock position of screw-down crown.
Position “0”: Manual winding position (rotate crown clockwise).
Position “1”: Rotate crown clockwise to adjust day, and anticlockwise to adjust date.
Position “2”: Rotate crown to adjust hour and minute hands.
1. Single-calendar movement has no day functions.
2. Adjust and change date in calendars in ladies watches, by pulling the crown from Position “1” to Position “2”.
1. Rotate the crown in anticlockwise direction to release the lock, and then pull the crown to Position “2” after the crown pops out.
2. Rotate the crown to adjust the hour and minute hands (as most mechanical watch movements have no second-stopping mechanism, the second hand cannot be stopped). To ensure accurate time setting, you should set the watch 5 minutes ahead, and then rotate the crown anticlockwise to set the time.
3. After adjusting hour and minute hands, compare the adjusted time to the standard time. Push the crown back to Position “0”, and screw-down the crown in clockwise direction.
4. Setting time in the clockwise direction can slow down the date and day, so you should first adjust the time, and then the date and day.
5. Under normal conditions, adjust date and day from 9:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
First adjust the date and then adjust the day, and adjustments must be made within 3 hours. If you have any doubts, operate as follows: Pull crown to Position “2”, and rotate it clockwise. When the hour hand points between 12 to 3, the date and day will change according to the time being night, or 12:00 p.m.
Setting Date and Day
1. Pull the crown to Position “1” and rotate the crown clockwise to adjust the day. Rotate the crown anticlockwise to adjust the date. Push the crown back to Position “0”, and screw-down the crown in M0 direction.
2. Do not set date or day between 9 p.m. to 5:00 am, as it will not indicate the correct date or day the next day. To adjust the date and day during this time period, set the time to after this time period, and adjust the date and day, then reset the time to the current time.
3. The movement’s factory date setting is based on 31 days per month, so it is necessary to manually adjust the date in each solar month and in February.
Why are the watch’s exterior parts not under warranty?
The main purpose of watches is timekeeping, and if a defect arises, the manufacturer, sales company and service provider provide warranties. At the time of purchase,the watch’s exterior parts such as watch case, cover, hands, crystal, band and crown should be thoroughly checked by both parties. Scratches on the crystal, cracks, scratches on back cover, bent crown, and other similar defects are usually caused due to improper handling, which is why they are not under warranty. However, uneven dial scale and case asymmetry are manufacturing defects and are not caused due to improper handling. Therefore, they are covered under warranty.
How can I buy online?
3、京东：天王表京东自营旗舰店 、天王手表旗舰店、天王时计宝专卖店 、天王唯雅专卖店、天王拼购旗舰店、天王天唯雅专卖店、天王圣缇斯专卖店